Hi, guys. I am a mother of a baby that is 3 months old. It seems she has caught a common cold. I would like to know how to relieve common colds in babies that are older than 2 months. I am not so experienced mother, so I could really use your help. I would really appreciate all help you can give me.

Hello. Your little baby’s immune system will need time to fight back the common cold. Provide her with plenty of fluids. Your baby’s doctor can recommend some saline nose drops to thin the mucus. You can also make suction of your baby’s nose with rubber syringe. You can also moisten the air. Avoid cough suppressants since coughing is a good reaction to clear the airway passages. For further details, contact your pediatrician. Since your baby is very little, maybe you should take her to the doctor’s. Good luck!