Since December 2008 I have not been healthy for more than 3 days. I got pneumonia in January, and CONSTANTLY come down with colds. Symptoms include runny nose, really sore throat, very swollen glands, sometimes a bit of a cough. My nose is always stuffy, even after I blow it. The mucus is yellow, sometimes green, I cough it up as well sometimes. Blood tests always come back fine, doctors can't figure it out. They put me on antibiotics and then I'm fine for 2-3 days and get another cold! It's so frustrating, my immune system is weakening every day and it always picks up a new cold. What do I do!?

Have you been under a lot of stress lately? Chronic stress can weaken a person's immune system making her more susceptible to cold, flu and other infections. An easy and inexpensive way to measure stress level is to monitor your blood pressure over the course of the day. If your blood pressure is persistently high, then stress reduction techniques such as regular exercise, massage therapy, meditation, biofeedback need to be practiced until the stress is under control. If stress is not the problem, I would suggest that you see an immunologist as you may have early symptoms of immune deficiency syndrome.

Well i have to agree with hoseclamps, you need to see immunologist. Your immune system is very weak and almost it is not working. You have been through a lot past several months and you haven't rester for a week in a long time. Bust up your system with vitamins, like Vitamin C from oranges or lemons. Keep us posted on your condition. Hope that you will be fine as soon as possible.