I have three months old baby. I heard and read a lot about baby’s safety and what to do if baby is ill. But I’m wondering what can happen when baby bump her head. I want to know what I should do then? Tell me, please, something about skull fracture on babies. Thanks!

Babies and small children often bump their heads accidentally, resulting in minor bumps, bruises or cuts in the scalp. If you baby bump heard and if you see that blood show in the whites of his eyes, or pinkish fluid or blood draining from his nose or ears, then call a doctor immediately or take your baby to the emergency room.

Hi there,
Skull fractures are very dangerous and you have to understand that for babies this is even more dangerous. I know that babies have soft head and they might be more prone to the skull fracture but also your baby is still very young to move around so the chances that she will bump her head on something is very low. However if this happens you need to take your baby immediately to the hospital in order for doctors to fix the injury on your baby’s head. You can’t wait at all just rush to the hospital as soon as you can. I hope that this was helpful.

All the best,
Danella

when I big baby say 9lb-3oz was born with fast delivery , could this cause fracture the baby`s skull