Hi, it seams that my baby-son has some sinus problems. Beside nasal odor, he is coughing and sneezing. Is it dangerous if a baby has those problems? How can I help him?

Hi, it’s possible that your baby-boy’s nasal odor and sneezing are caused by a common cold, which is not dangerous, but must be treated. If it’s not treated, the infection could spread and cause something more serious. Cold could cause nasal odor, sneezing and coughing, but it could also be something else like sinus problems. If your baby has a cold, there is no cure you can give him to get better, but you can only try to make his immune system stronger. Ask a doctor to recommend you some special vitamins for babies. He must rest a lot and drink plenty of liquids. To help your son breathe, you have to get rid of his mucus that is clogging nasal passages. It’s possible that all that mucus is causing the nasal odor that you mentioned.