Hello! My baby girl is 4 months old and I want to start taking her for walks to the park, and to do that I must buy a baby stroller. I went to some stores and there are almost 50 different brands and types, and they all have different features and prices. I really want to pick the best one for my baby, but it doesn’t have to be the one packed with million of gadgets. I need a simple, reliable one. Have you any advice on how to pick baby stroller?

Hello! I know exactly how you feel! My husband and I were not able to make up our mind for a month. If you want to start using the stroller right away you must look for the one that has a bassinet or is rated for newborn. Your baby still doesn’t have the good control of neck movements and the stroller will have to provide her head a good support. I also remember the tip we were given by the shop assistant – the bigger the wheels, the smoother the ride. And in my opinion it is best that the wheels are made of rubber. I also like the reverse handle so that you can watch your baby in the eyes while taking her for a walk. I hope I helped you!

Hi! I am also a fellow mom and I have few tips too. I think that the most important thing is for the stroller to be light-weighted. If it is heavy you will struggle every time you need to get on or off the pavement, not to mention the stairs. It is also important that it is folded easily and to a size which you can easily fit into your car or a closet. Oh, and a big canopy is important too so that sun doesn’t get into your baby’s eyes.