Lately I often hear people talking about some new(for me) diet called 90/10.

My whole life time I struggled with my weight, and I tried really many different diets, and I think it is time for me to try this one too. :) Has anyone tried it? I would love to hear some experience, especially from middle aged women, if possible.;)

Also, if anyone is willing to start with this diet from Monday, please contact me, so we can be a support to each other, it's always easier like that . :) And what I also wonder is, is there some specific difference between this and other diets?

Hey there, I am so sorry to hear that you struggle that much with your weight and can't rid of it once and for all.

But at least, you still sound pretty optimistic, which is nice, that's the spirit. :) And yes, I was on this diet long  time ago, and I don't know about what difference you want to know specifically?

If you are asking about the results - this diet is great for most of people and for me it worked pretty well ;) And to find out if it would make any difference for you comparing to your previous experience, you'll have to try and see.;)

I think she meant about the difference in the diet plan.

Well, in this diet you have 3 groups of food: first one you eat 90% , other 10% , and third zero, which means that group is strictly forbidden.

So here we can say that you have more flexibility for meals, you can create your own menus, from all allowed foods, of course.

Also, I think that you aren't limited with portions, that you can eat as much as you want. Besides that, this diet plan requires regular physical activity. Someone will add the rest if I skipped something. :)  Good luck!