I’m female, 20 years old and with 10 kg extra weight I really want to get rid of. I’ve already tried several diets and I keep on exercising, but every time I manage to lose some weight, it comes back as soon as I stop the diet.

At the moment I’m thinking I’ll need help in form of diet pills, but before I talk to my physician about getting them, I’d really appreciate if someone could tell me the difference between Xenical and Reductil. IF you tried either of these diet pills what were your results?

you also have one more, a bit older diet pill - Duromine, you might want to consider, mostly because from what I've read while researching on Xenical and Reductil, too - it looks like both of these medications work for weight loss, but if you take them for the rest of your life. Compared to this, you can get results with Duromine in several months.

But either route you go, you have to also take into account that you will get the same or similar results with cutting junk food and being more active. If you need a support group to help you with this, it's definitely far healthier and cheaper than any pill.