Hello everybody, any info you have will be greatly apperciated. I ahve had this burning sensation in my stomach and chest for about 3 weeks now with no pain. Certain foods will cause the burn to get worse and having a empty stomach also causes a cool sometimes hot burn. I also been constipated, but still using the bathroom everyday. I can feel the poo lol working its way down for hours. I ahve been taking alot of Zantac and Pepto and this does help some. I do have an appoinment for a colon and endo test coming up. I'm just scared what they might find :'( I am 36. Anyone else with these symptoms or maybe just some peace of mind.

If you find any symptoms of withdrawal include muscle and stomach cramps, unusual sweating, nausea and vomiting, and shaking or trembling. Generic lomotil will give you best solution for this problem.Because this medication is prescribed that containing two main chemicals, diphenoxylate hydrochloride and atropine sulfate.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Cancer produces when a group of many related illnesses that start in tissues in a part of the body and start to domino. Although there are many different kinds of cancer, they all start because of out-of-control growth of irregular tissues.Symptoms of abdomen cancer include accidental weight-loss, abdomen pain or pain, feeling volume in the abdomen, symptoms of heartburn or ulcer-like signs, feeling sick, and abdomen inflammation. These signs are often brought on by things other than cancer, which makes getting an precise analysis important if you are suffering from signs.