Hello there! I have been on hydrocodone for 2 months now and I was thinking of quitting them cos I feel so much better now. So, I was wondering if anybody knew if there were any withdrawal effects I might experience when tapping hydrocodone.

Hi! I haven’t been using hydrocodone but I know what it is and I wouldn’t recommend getting off of it without talking to your doctor first. If this drug is suddenly stopped taking, some withdrawal effect may occur and your doctor should gradually decrease your dose if you both decided that is for the best!

I have been taking vicoden for about 5 yrs had a c-section. then my friend introduced me to taking them to clean house!! wow i love them. and my husband knows i love them. but i don't think he really knows i love them. i need maybe 2 regular vic a day i will take more if i have them but 2 are good for me. a lot of people i am around take them and norco and they are so like "i have back pain' and not a big deal, but they have persriptions for them, I don't. So, it's a little bit harder for me to get them, not really but it can be. thats what bothers me.... I can have a whole bunch then none at all and end up taking my husbands, and then i get mad because i don't want to be like that. Anyway, I have weened my self off of them by drinking more beer and smoking more pot. but, my doctor gave me wellbutin SR because I told her at a visit (when I hadn't took a vicoden and feeling down) that I needed something to give me some ump some energy to get up and do things. My proplem is my doctor doesn't know. so.... can I take the wellbutrin in the morning with maybe a regular tylanol then drink a beer maybe with dinner, by the way my doctor knows i drink at night. It is like my sleeping med. she said I can still drink at night and take the wellbutrin. I can stop taking vic I just need a crutch to do so. I like taking them so much but, I know i can live life without taking them and evenually feel good on my own. when I don't take a vic I get moody and sweat alot and feel wierd. I get a headache and feel like c**p. I can take only 1/2 a day sometimes but what about the wellbutrin?? do you think that will help??? maybe give me the feeling i need, lagitatlmiy ? can't spell
thanxs