My friend told me I should try with hydrotherapy for my feet, which are so tired lately. I know that benefits of water healing, or hydrotherapy have been recognized for thousands of years. In Europe, where hydrotherapy is especially popular, there are numerous health spas and health facilities for all types of cures this way. I know all this, but now, when I should start with it, I saw actually I don’t know principle of its working.

Water healing, or hydrotherapy, is one of the oldest, cheapest and the safest methods for treating many common ailments. We know from personal experience that water is not just for cleansing, but also for making people feel better. When you plop into that tub of hot water, after a strenuous day, you know you’ll feel much better when you’re done. That’s because hot water relieves fatigue and prevents stiffness. Water healing at home couldn’t be simpler then it is. Baths and showers are good for whole body treatments, and feet especially. In the whole body treatment, the water has to come to shoulder level. Then there are sits baths, which are used for treating only the bottom, hips, and lower abdomen. Then there is the foot bath, the vapor bath, and various others concentrating on specific parts of the body we want to treat. Adding various healing herbs to the water increases the value of hydrotherapy. With a footbath, you simply put your feet and calves into a deep pot filled with water. For cold feet, a hot footbath of about 15 minutes is very helpful. This is also helpful for bladder, kidney, throat and ear inflammations, such as for many other disorders.