I would like to extend my practice in aromatherapy with aromatherapy baths. Can you give me some advice on this topic? I practice aromatherapy for 6 months now and I fell great. I am so relaxed and full of energy that I feel sorry for not discovering aromatherapy earlier. Now I will include baths in my aromatherapy sessions so I need some info about aromatherapy bath salts. I want only quality ones!

Aromatherapy bath salts in combination with essential oils creates excellent and effective atmosphere for deep relaxation and stress relieve. Hot water induces body's relaxation, while aromatherapy bath salts and essential oils add that extra healing effect we all desperately need. As for quality, there is a phrase that says more money, more quality. Seriously, the best thing would be to consult a merchant in shop about salts and their prices.

Aromatherapy bath salts combines the relaxing effect of essential oils and the stress relieving qualities of bath salts. The warm water also improves the body's circulation and the salts are also good at relieving muscle aches and inflammation. These salts are good for the skin as well.