Hi! My wife has a lyme disease. We try everything. What do you think what is better detox baths or hydrotherapy for lyme disease? Have someone experience with hydrotherapy? Do you know something about this issue?

Hi! I heard for detox baths with apple cider vinegar, but I didn’t try. But I try hydrotherapy, and I have some relief lyme symptoms. Hydrotherapy is the therapeutic use of water and baths, both internally and externally. External hydrotherapy is in conjunction with the use of soothing aromatic essential oils.
The various water therapies are good for patients by increasing circulation, detoxifying and relaxing the body, stimulating the immune system, as well as increasing muscle tone and reducing fatigue and pain. Many are particularly beneficial in treating Lyme Disease. I suggested your wife to try hydrotherapy. She can have some benefit of this therapy.