when i waws with my now ex boufriend i became sexually active for the last 6 months of our relationship, then we broke up and a few months later i found another guy that i am currently sexually active with and last night after he got back from his 10 day trip we had sex and it was a bit painfully but i thought it was just because i was relaxed for so long but when he pulled away there was blood. i am assuming this was my hymen breaking but why so late??? ive been sexually active for over a year? was it my hymen breaking or something else i am on the pill and dont have any STD's and i dont start my period until next week. please clear up my confusion
thank you

i have the same problem u do, except i still have my hymen and i dont know why..ive been having sex for i dont know how long now but its still there, it just sort of got pushed over.

jus cuz u had sex dnt mean tht ur hymen hadda break ... it cooda broke when usin a tampon or during excercize ... diff grls hav diff hymens , some can stretch more than others nd some dnt bleed at all ... nd if the sex wasnt 2 ruff it mite not hav been enuff 4 tha hymen to brake

I had the same problem I had sex with three guys and one of them I had a lot of sex with like twice a day and I just had sex with my fourth guy and he broke my hymen the first time me and him had sex but he was also a lot rougher and experimental then the others

It just means your last BF had a SMALL one sorry