My girlfriend recently asked me if I broke my hymen, i had no clue because she'd already been in my vagina already? i thought it was gone, but she thought she felt it, is it possible she felt it, and if so how do i tell her that it's perfectly okay to be scared about it but because we are so closely connected we'll get through it together. and will it hurt? like she was fingering me and i always thought she was using two, but apparently she wasn't she was using only one and i most times mad her stop cause it hurt. how do i reduce the pain for when/ if my hymen will break?

only a penis can break your hymen

Not true, a long object, a handle for example can do it, a banana as another example, any object inserted deep enough and hard enough into the vagina can break the hymen. I dont know of anyway to lessen the pain unless your hymen is already broken, riding bikes, gymnastics, and other activity's can break the hymen, though it might hurt a little.

My Gf and I had sex yesterday and I broke her hymen it wasn't rally tht hrd to

what did u used when u had sex with ur g/f ?

What you have to do ?

you have to suck theclitoris

THATS WHAT I WOLD DO