Hi I have been penetrated a number of times and have bled each time - at least 7 times, i guess as the hymen stretches more and more. but the amount of blood that has come out is scary - no where near my period; im on the pill). yet when im penetrated further than about 10cm it still hurts, there is still burning pain and we dont seem to be able to go past this. no more blood at the moment- i was wondering how far the hymen goes into the vagina and if infact it is my fear of the pain - which as been extreme - that is causing my muscles to tense up rather than furtner hymen intact. I'm 20 by the way so i am very surprised it hasnt weakened by now. I would like some advice on this because i feel very scared and alone about it, i dont know what to do.

You should go see a gynecologist. For me, when my boyfriend first started fingering me with 1 finger it was kind of uncomfortable but, but then it got better and better. Two fingers was fine and when we first had sex, i bled and it hurt A LOT. Every since the first time, the pain has subsided. If you have been penetrated 7 times and you are going through that much pain, I would see a doctor. He/she can examine your hymen and let you know what the problem is.
Also, if you have a low pain threshold, much of your main might be caused by being scared or tense from anticipated pain (if that makes any sense?)
All in all, don't be afraid to talk about it with a doctor...because you shouldn't have to go through that much pain.

my boyfriend has fingered me a lot of times..but this time when he fingered me a lot of blood came out..i stopped bleeding after 15-20mins..but i did loose blood..also my following period was as heavy as d usual one..is there anythng to worry about??