Okay, I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times before, but I'm a little confused!

I'm 16, and I'm still a virgin.

I've been fingered by ex-boyfriends, and I masturbate regularly. I've used different things to insert into my vagina - a CLEAN hairbrush handle, my fingers (obviously) and I've also got a few vibrators, including a rampant rabbit which is fairly large.
However, I've never bled in the way that many people experience after they have been fingered or whatever for the first time.

Have I definitely broken my hymen? If I have, why was there no bleeding?
Thank you! xx

Sometimes, woman don't bleed after losing their virginity, the hymen can break, even without bleeding. I didn't bleed after my first time, and had even gotten it checked out by a doctor, and she said only 43% of woman claim that they have bled after losing their virginity. Not exactly sure why some woman don't bleed, but I'm sure if you google it, you can find an answer, but there isn't anything unusual going on if thats your real question. You are perfectly fine. Oh, and yes...if you have a vibrator or two, and have fully penetrated yourself with it. You have lost your virginity...