My husband and I had been trying for a baby for two years when we finally went in and got ourselves checked out. I am hoping that there are ways that we can naturally increase my husband's low sperm count, thereby avoiding invasive procedures such as IVF, which I feel a bit unsure about. Can you give us any tips?

My husband has the same problem, and we went to see an acupuncturist about it. Apart from the actual acupuncture, the acupuncturist suggested that my husband starts wearing boxer shorts only, stops carrying his cell phone in his pant pocket, quit alcohol and cigarettes and take some supplements - multi vitamin, folic acid (yes, for men too!) high doses of vitamins E and D, and a Cod Liver Oil supplement. His sperm count did go up, though we still haven't conceived. Hope that helps.