Hi, I am 34 years old, happily married woman, but I still don’t have kids. I didn’t talk to my husband seriously about this, we just mentioned it couple of times. What could be the problem?

Hello, did you consider a fertility test? Maybe your husband or you have problems with reproductive health. Many couples become disappointed and blame each other when they realize they can’t have kids, which is not fair. However, maybe your reproductive health is fine. In that case, there’s something else stopping you from getting pregnant. This could be the age or a wrong timing for intercourse. Maybe you should try with the scheduled sex and temperature monitoring. There’s not much spontaneity and fun when your sexual life is scheduled, but if it’s your only hope for having kids, you should try it.

you should definitely get a fertility work up (blood tests for you on days 3 and 21 of your cycle) and he should have a sperm analysis. You may also have your tubes checked with an HSG.

A book I found very helpful is "Taking Carge Of Your Fertility".

If pregnancy doesn't happen after 6 months, after the age of 30, time to investigate and don't drag your heals too much, there's often a 3 month waiting list to see one. A GP can do the preliminary and will probably suggest trying Clomid.
I'd try it for 3 months max, then move on. That's the loose rule of thumb in the infertility world.

good luck!