hi, this is weird for me i am 18 and about five weeks ago i had sex with my at the time boyfriend and we used a condom but now i am having sore boobs and i am always tired when i am normally active and have a lot of energy. i took a at home test and it showed neg and then because my mom brought it up i took another one it showed  invalid i beleive its called when its neither neg or pos. it might just be mean being crazy but how i feel isnt normal for me and my dad was cooking and the smell of that food eww i felt so sick.  is this at all possiable or am i just worrying.

IF 5 weeks ago was the only time there could be a chance! The tests would be positive by now! So are you late for a period or did you have one since 5 weeks ago? Also as long as there wasn't any "well only for a second" then a condom is upto 98% effective!! And that 2% means that there was an egg at that precise moment of the condom breaking!

could you give me this information and I will try and figure it out for you! 1. When was your last period? 2. When did you have the protected sex 3. When is your next period due? 4. Are your periods usually regular?

my last real period was may 18 and i have been spotting for 8 days now and  the last time i had sex was june 1st or 2nd.  my period comes on the 18 of every month and i am normally regular.  

Ok wait till Monday! And then take another test, IF your period hasn't come on by Tuesday I want you to go to the doctors to find out what is going on! Even though blood tests and urine tests are pretty similar it is also another way of finding out IF you are pregnant! And also I think it would be a good idea to have a ultrasound! Please keep me updated OK? and IF you are in pain - especially in the ovary area - then I want you to got to the doctor/ER immediately OK? As sometimes IF you have an etopic pregnancy you can have the symptoms but strange results on pregnancy tests! I don't think this is the case, but it's best to keep an eye on it!

okay i will do that and i just like i feel different like its hard to explain. and i really hope i am not being a single mom would not be my dream. my ex had been cheating on me and he recently left me and wants nothing to do with me. not the best of cases.

I understand honey! It could also be from the upset that you have been through - with his betrayal and the breakup etc. And IF you are really stressing about being pregnant, you can actually start feeling pregnant! It's called "hysterical pregnancy" So I will keep my fingers crossed honey! And let me know what happens OK?