On November 14th, I was playing around with my bf. He didn't come inside me and he wore a condom.
We didn't even have sex: he just rubbed his penis against my vagina and came.
But, he was afraid some of the come got on me. So, this was at 7pm.
The following day, at 2pm, I took the Plan B pill, and I only needed to take one.
Now, I didn't get my period and I took 5 pregnancy tests and all came up negative.
I have been stressing about it, and I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms. Help! o.O

There is NO way on this planet or any other that you are pregnant honey!!!! XD Actually it is a real shame you even too the Pln-B pill because your chances of being pregnant from him cuming on top of you are virutally nill1 But anyways you did, and I think that is why your period is late - PLUS when you stress out about being pregnant you can actually make yourself have symptoms of actually being pregnant! So just take it easy and relax OK? And your period should regulate itself right away! Good luck and ehalth honey!