Okay.So I had sex.We used a condom but...it broke.I felt something go in me..It was the last day of my period.Its been three weeks.My period is due sometime next week.Im not sure if im pregnant or not???Is it a possiblity? ?

Hi Cassi! ANYTIME there is unprotected sex or an OOPS! you can get pregnant! Most women most of the time ovulate 14 days after the 1st day of the period! And you can ovulate at different times - due to hormones, illness, stress etc. Then it is all in the planets being lined up! I am about 75% leaning towards that you are not pregnant! BUT to totally find out you can take a pregnancy test right now! As it has been 21 days and over since the oops OK? Let me know how you make out! Good luck honey!

of course especially if the condom broke, you should be able to tell in a pregnancy test once it makes 4 weeks! no less then a month will it tell!