Hi all im 15 years old i was late coming into puberty but i have haa hair for 2 years now. once i accidently saw my dads penus and it wa extremely tinnnnie so im sare dthat will happen to me i have a very smal penus last time i mesured it was about 12-15 CM long is this normal please somebody tell me it will grow although i have hair my voice is still very high would some body sujjest hormone injecitons plz i realy want a big penus all so it could be becauseim fat i weigh about 125 kilos so plz somebody message me or reply or email me at can any body give me sme tips seing i cant say AdV iSe

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Callum,

First off...your only 15, so breath and relax. Your Just fine. I can't tell you if your penis is small, or average, or large, but I think your penis size is fine. To be honest, it doesn't matter. I'm speaking from a girls point of view, the size isn't what matters its who the person is, and how they use there penis when having a sexual relationship.

What some boys don't understand is that Gentics play a huge role in all parts of our body, hence how we look like out parents etc. Well so do our intimate parts. Penis size isn't entirely genetic, but pretty largely related to that. If your dad has a small penis, I'm not saying you will but there is a chance you might as well.

Please don't stress out about this, take care of your self, maybe loose some weight and start a healthier lifestyle, and who knows maybe your penis will grow faster than you think! You still have time before you get intimate with girls, take your time and worry about other things, it will be easier for you in the long run.

-Canadian Girl

12-15 cm or 5-6 inches is the average for an adult anyway. And its widely believed to be less than this due to those with smaller penises not wanting to be measured etc. etc.

And all the lads at school who go on about their 13 inchers are 100% lying.

If ur penis is 12 to 15 cm in age of 15 so dnt worry its ideal size.