im around 5'7 in height and 180-190 pounds. i dont excersize becaz i have breathing problems. i dont eat breakfest i barely eat lunch i usally eat a plate full for dinner and i eat maybe 2 sandwiches around mid night. my bro and all his friends call me fat ass just becaz there skinny... my mom and dad are fat. i lost alot of weight like 4 months ago i went to 160 but within 2 weeks i gained it bak. ive held a steady weight of 180 for almost a year, oh im a boy. i was skinny as a younger kid birth till like

hello 

since i know that u feel so bulky and insulted about it,but i had this problem also when i was 18(now 20).my weight was 72,but now it is 58.i'm feeling very much better now .so here is the solution

1.don't eat ur lunch(11:00 breakfast,2:00 pm lunch and dinner).

2.drink grean tea a lot when u feel hungry.

3.and do the exercise like running and crunches better u start gym.

4.and play sports.

that's all i did .i played too much cricket and i reduced my weight around 1 5kg.

so that's all i can answer .

best off luck

To begin with, you need to evaluate your eating habits and lifestyle. From there, you have to decide whether or not you are willing to take that 360-degree turn to overhaul your lifestyle and begin to live healthy.

Hi I'm 13 and I'm about 100 pounds and I'm 5"5. And I have to tell you that skipping meals and eating more later is not a good idea! Just count your calories ... an average adult eats about 2000 calories a day. Keep a weight journal, and eat breakfast! It fuels you for the rest of the day. And gives you lots of energy, that you will need if you want to exercise later on. Eat healthy, do not eat fruit after 2pm. Stay away from bread, noodles, any starch or sugars. You should also drink lots and lots of water and you have to keep your heart rate up for 20mins non stop for you to do any good.

Hey just drink plenty of water and before eating dinner walk or go jogging dont eat pass 8:00 instead eat a snack like nuts or fruits like berries, grapes, and banana

i have the the same problem and im a girl but i dont look 180 pounds.i look like 120 pounds but i need to lose weight. You can keep track of the calories you consume. less that 1,500 calories will help and more exercise.

Hello, im 12 years old and weigh 200 pounds. I weighed about 220 but my doctor had me on a diet pill and I lost 20 pounds, I am 5'0 your older, taller and weigh less than me so honestly I wouldnt worry about it... I think that I am a good weight

Your first problem is that you're skipping breakfast! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! 

I was 209 when I graduated high school. In about 6 months I was able to drop down to 132 by doing the following things: 

Eating a large breakfast. Scrambled/boiled egg whites, green tea, ezikiel toast with goat cheese or almond butter, kashi go lean cereal with almond milk or a protein shake. it's very important to have protein first thing in the morning, it will help keep you full. 

Avoiding carbohydrates. Pasta, bread, potatoes, etc. If you insist on having carbs, eat the healthier version! Have mashed sweet potatoes with a small amount of butter, cinnamon, and vanilla flavoring rather than mashed potatoes. Have ezikiel bread or whole grain bread and whole grain pasta. 

Snack all day! Sounds like it wouldn't help, but if you snack on healthy things during the day it keeps your metabolism working. Try eating celery with hummus, weight watchers cheese sticks, cucumbers and tomatoes with vinegar, fruits, veggies, a spoonful of almond butter, etc. 

For dinner try to eat something super filling and hot like soup with chicken or beef. Really avoid those carbs. Try not to eat after 6/7. 

The thing about eating a big breakfast is you stay full and you have all day to work it off. Where as right now you're eating sandwiches in the middle of the night and going back and getting in bed and the food just sits there and turns to fat. 

Even if you don't have a gym membership you can still work out. Get on youtube and look up exercise channels. Take the dog for a walk, walk to your friends house/school instead of having someone drive you. Do sit ups while you're watching TV. 

It's easy! Just watch you're eating and get active! Good luck (: 

Just work out. I'm a girl that used to be 200lbs 5'10ft at the age of the 13. I had a great diet of vegetables and protein dairy and what not. I realised that you can't just eat healthy and expect the results to come you have to put a bit of effort into. Start off lightly and then make it a regular thing. You don't even have to go to the gym at least 20 crunches a day will make such a difference or even walking back home instead of taking a vehicle will make tremendous progress. Stay motivated too always remember that the Finnish line is like 20 crunches away, don't give up now. As I said before eat healthy too, your diet doesn't sound great especially for a boy. You should be carbing up that helps with muscles and also gives you metabolism a boost so does fibre and protein. Eat at least 3 meals a day and make sure they mainly consist of vegetables and protein. The great thing about vegetables is that you can each as much as you want but not feel guilty because vegetables are great for you especially at your age, they neutralise your body with all these amazing vitamins that can't be found anywhere else. To be honest you can eat what you like as long as; it's cooked well e.g baked, boiled or roasted( try to stay a away from deep fried stuff and eat oil free foods as often as possible) , make sure that if you do have oil full foods your prepared to work it all off in the gym, most of all be conscious of what you're putting in you're body, make sure you know what's in the foods you consume after all you are what you eat. Your body is a well oiled machine just keep it well and it'll function great for years and years. Hope this helped. X

I'm a 13 year old girl and I'm 5 foot 8. I lost 60 pounds and now weigh 120lbs. I simply just started exercising and eating healthy. I also tired detox water you can look it up. Normal weight for a 13-15 year old male should be around 140lbs-165lbs So you don't have much weight to lose as you thought. Hope I helped if it's not to late

I have the same prob with you but im just a girl. Did you ever lose the wieght? And how ?

Ya right you need help kid

First off you are lying because world record skinniest adult is 56. And of you were this wait you would be anerexic as hell and you would be miserable because in a healthy 20 year old has at least 70 pounds of muscle. 57 Pounds would mean you have know muscle. A 20 olds should be at least 130-210

He was talking about kilograms not pounds 60 kilograms are about 110-120 pounds

No i wouldn't try that pretty unhealthy.im13 5ft6 and 180lbs but im just exercising and slowly losing weight