Ok so im thirteen i have a little bit of ball hair & hair above my penis but you can still see the skin.When i jerk off i either cum white sticky stuff white pee like stuff or clear stuff my balls have dropped some they are kind of big but not really. My voice has cracked. No armpit hair yet some chin hair only 1 thow. Have i hit puberty?Also can somebody tell me how they masturbate so like i can try new things    thanku

Ok so sounds like you've probably been going through puberty for a while; it can happen for a long time before you start to see the physical effects. Your voice has cracked. You're noticing a little hair in some places, mostly pubic hair, & I don't know if its a coincidence but that's where I first got hair (just noticing a bit of armpit hair & very little facial hair still). As for semen it's probably precum; since you are still in puberty you are not producing as much sperm as an adult male. By the way I am 14, nearly 15 and I started puberty when I was 13 and I'm still going through it, so don't worry about being late or taking long to get through it. As for masturbating you need to find what you like; you can just go "traditional", and make your own variations. Try starting slow then getting faster until "finish". Try different positions to get the most comfertable and pleasure (sitting, standing, lying down, etc.). I hope this helped :D

it did thanku'

Well yes you are going through puberty so dont worry, boys have it easy once they go through it its over, us girls go through it till we go through menopause.........So have fun with the jerking and what not

Easy, im not saying girls have a a cakewalk they dont but the fact is guys can have random errections and often penis size is a sensitive subject to now me dont go through metapause butnever the less it isnt easy .

Hi I'm 14 I can't cum my balls haven't dropped they always itch an so does my armpits I have long blonde hair on my balls but no pubic hairs I always get boners an I'm so interested in woman all of the sudden have I hit puberty

Same thing has happened to me.

It happened to me too

HAHAHA yes, well that's what I have been told!

yep, started puberty, get it on dude, you will soon be making more goo soon enough.