in 2008 i had a tubal legation done can u still get pregnant im married to my second husnad and we dont use any protection because i want more kids i made a mistake in 2008 with my first husband and got my tubes tied burnt and clipped i think and my husband now had a boy but he died of kidney failure he blames himself for his son dying so i want to have a few with him

Hi Sweetheart,

The chances of you getting pregnant are unfortunately very poor.  The tubal is considered a permanent form of birth control.  Yes, in some cases a pregnancy can occur but it is VERY often an ectopic pregnancy due to scarring in the fallopian tubes.

See a fertility specialist.  It may be able to be reversed.

IVF is also an option.  It "bypasses" the fallopian tubes.  They harvest your egg and use your husbands sperm to fertilize the egg and then implant them.

Hope it helps.  Good luck.

i dont know of any place that does it and do i have to pay or can my medicare and medical pay i need help i dont know who or what places im looking for

Google "fertility specialist" or ask your OB/GYN.

What's covered by your insurance or Medicaid, I don't know.