My husband and I have been married for 39 years and we have not had sex since I don't know when.  He would rather watch porn dvds and masterbate.  If I bring the subject up, he gets so angry and will not talk about it; then reverts to calling me stupid and other demeaning things.  He takes Viagra, but the pills disappear and yet he's not having sex with me.  What do I do?

Your husband has got some serious issues, and so does your marraige. Even tho 39 years is a long time to be married, i wouldn't think that the spark could be gone. If he refuses to talk to you, then revert's to name calling, i would suggest he seek some counseling. If he refuses to go, then you go by yourself.  What you have is not a marraige, your married in name only. I went thru the same thing with my x husband, notice the operative word in there is ex. Today i am married to a beautiful and loving man who could give two craps less about porn. I am going to be 55 years young in December and i only wish i found this man years ago. We met when i was 53, so it's never to late. Your husband has got to snap out of this and you have to make the first move to change things, if you want to.

Well my husband and I have been married 47 years and only had sex once on our wedding night. He has always hated sex and intimacy, to him it was point less, smelly, messy, vile and nothing worth while about it. So if he did masturbate I would hate him even more but I would at least know he is capable of having sex. He has always lived in our basement and worked midnights so he didn't have to be home with me. I have snuck into his private space and he has no TV or phone, radio, magazines and had him followed and doesn't go any where in any sexual manor, just work home doctors grocery home depot that's it. He keeps himself in complete isolation and out of touch with the world.