Can anyone relate to the pain this addiction can cause in a relationship? can anyone relate to the effects of long term use of this drug can have on not only on the mind but on the body and its funtion

My heart aches, im watching my husband kill himself, if you havent smoked for over 38 + years please do not reply. My husband has very low hormone levels due to his long term use. he rejects me in a very painful way. yes the blood test levels have proven this to him. I am not the enamy here but he sure thinks so. he says he loves me with all of him but how can that be when he worships his lover (POT) things have been great till about 2.5 years ago when i noticed he didnt have the stamina he once had. the laws here aloud him to carrie a License to grow, which takes the money burdens away. but my Electric bills have gone through the roof, the dannger i feel for my son and my life has gone up  

he started having anxity almost panic Attack. clammy hands, tighting in the chest. took my anixty pills. (we havee a care giver for our disabled son) one got fired because he allowed me to believe she took them. thank god he had a heart and spit out the truth, this is just one of many many many lies, Deseption he has done over tthe pat 25 years. yep i married him. he was totally sober well so i thought. our marriage started out on day one on a lie. he was lieing to me, yes i dont believe in just walking away not do i have the strength, he rips me apart, but he dont mean to hurt me. its never met to hurt me. the words that come out of his mouth are very harsh, painful, makes my head spin. i feel like im addicted to this drug. and I dont even touch it. he has very loww Testosterone and estrogen and progesterone levels which is where he gets all his happiness from his motivvtion his lovey touchy feeling and his sex drive........  well all is gone. he gose to work and takes care of ouur 23 yr old son whom is our life. he dont see anythnig i do, im just here for a free ride. when he dies he says it will be over that and his love will be gone. this is what he tells our counsler i wwwwwwish it was a free ride lol i work in the house, cook answer the buisness phone my apt, order his matirels . this web site makes it impossiable to correct my spelling i have to keep copying and pasting.im looking for help with people who know how im feeling but i ma so flustrated with this website right now does anyone have the same problem witha pot smoker and problems correcting on this page. i will try back thanks seraphein 

Hello Seraphein i was in a relation with a pot smoker and his money went all for the smoke. Me and his daughter were in second place...so we pretty much stay allways at home without no money to go somewhere else...he was a litle cold and have no patiente at all and allways starting yelling at us...i told him to reduce the dose so we could live a more relaxed life but i didn´t so i became really tired and gone away...