Hey everyone. I m a girl and been in a relationship for 7 years.. Before we were bf and gf but now we are engaged. But as the days are passing by im feeling less need of sex probably there is no sex need now. I dont like my fiance says to have evn kiss sometimes. But i find the strong reason for it is we are far away from each other. We have been experiencing sex on phone. He use to do ha****b while i jst feel.and i get irritated everytime he talks about sex. He wants to do hand job every night. And it stops on a fight big fight. We have good understanding we share things with each other we are good friends but there is one more thing which i dont know whether other girls feel or not. When i have the need of sex lets suppose a day or two in a 2months, i get wild alot.. But i dont touch my vagina or anything else. But when im not in a mood i dont do it whatever happens. I m just worried my fiance needs it that much that i sometimes get worried he will leave me. I just think he is with me because he needs a girl. If i leave him he will find someone else. Yes im sure about it whn im in a mood i get wild and he likes it alot. The problem here with me is i say do it but not everynight..i want him to hug n kiss me n sleep but whenever i try to do it he starts ha****b. And i hate it. So is it love from him or lust? Or what should i do?

Darling~

How old are you and what language are you speaking?  Can you please clairfy?

im 23. i am indian. and offcourse im speaking english. lol i know my english is not good.

Ok, who does he want to do the ha****b?  Does he do it himself?  I'm thinking he is not quite right if i am understanding you.  You are an Indian girl...does your culture accept before marriage sex?  Just trying to understand...

No we are not allowed. Yes he does it himself. Will he leave me? Even if we fight and we dont talk to each other he texts me saying "darling cum on im sorry lets satisfy ourselves at night (although only he does it)" i simply hate it. But he is with me for last 7 years. He says im sincere with you but this kinda attitude shows that he just needs a girl ...

Dear, this behavior is disturbing. It is for his own pleasure, not yours. Tell him no, you are not comfortable. If he leaves you, get someone that respects you and your wishes...