I have just begun puberty at age 16 and a half, i just started to get clear liquid out of my penis, but i am self concious about my size, i am only 2 inches fully erected but when my parents took me to see about puberty, doctor had everyone leave so he could check below and didnt even bring anything up about my size, since i cut off sugar from my diet i have been getting long pubes, should i wait and see if i grow, getting very hormonal and just started really enjoying jerking off to porn, worried about my size though, should i wait it out since puberty just started for me

Yes, it takes time for your little buddy to grow. To be honest with you, there's nothing else you can do anyway. Got to let nature do her work now.

Don´t worry, a lot of guys have small penis, you are not alone, You can´t do anything because penis size be related to genetic. HOw often do you masturbate? How old are you right now?