I've attempted suicide twice over this matter, and I need an answer. I am constantly bullied because my penis is small I have a high pitch voice I have no armpit hair and facial hair. Have I hit puberty? I have body odour and my penis hasn't grown since I can remember, it's about 1.5 inches soft and about 3 hard. My testicles have dropped and I have a fair about of coarse testicular hair, both my testicles have dropped and my left one has started to grow a little, I have a lot of sprouting groin pubes, but ony one actually long black one, at the base of my penis. I am about 156-8 centimetres and I weigh 43 kilos, my BMI is 21.1. Can ejaculate small drips of clear, sticky fluid at masturbation, but it drips out, not shoots. I have no Adam's apple or anything like that, and I know it probably won't happen but browsing through the topics if medic-dan could give me an honest answer as he is quite knowledgable in this subject it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hey there ill have plenty of info for you in a bit.... don't worry you'll be fine check some of my previous posts on topics like yours

hey there I'm sorry to hear of your situation but let me tell you you are compleatly normal.... can I ask how did you try to commit suicide? first off how old are you? You may be a late bloomer. Everyone developes at their own pace and there unfortunatly isn't anything we can do to speed it up.... the good news is... based on your description you HAVE started puberty and are in the earlier stages.... your penis should continue to grow as you develope its length is purly genetic meaning that you can't make it longer or shorter. Its based on your genes from your dad/mom. The locker room issue with penis size is a very comon one as well. I have had to deal with it in the past since I have a "small" flaccid penis. Part of the reason forr that is because I'm a little overwieght so the extra fat around my penis makes it appear smaller than it is..... this is probably the case with you too a little..... you should continue to get bigger over time and the other signs of puberty like lower voice more muscles under arm and facial hair etc should develope in time..... your body is probably not ready to produce semen yet and the amount and color will change as you continue to develope also not everyone is able to shoot semen sonme just dribbles out.... this can change from time to time as a person ages and also depends on how aroused they are and how much water they have in their body.... I hope this helps.... please let me know and if you have any other questions or concerns just ask :-)

I am recently 13, but in a school where everyone is in puberty, as every boy has an Adam's apple.
And I slit my jugular, luckily (or unluckily) my uncle (is a GP) was there and he saved me.

Oh my gosh man you are only 13 your are totally normal when it comes to puberty I wouldn't even really call you a late bloomer...... please don't hurt yourself everything is alright and you will continue to develope. Just be paitient.

I listened to what you said and thank you so much. I have changed much physically but what you sai made me think that I shouldn't sit back and wait, the guy that is always bullying me punched me in the face a while ago and I punched back and broke 2 of his ribs, so I'm getting stronger, my BMI is also 22.35 now so I'm getting taller and building up and my mum says I'm about to grow so thank you, you actually have changed a life :)

Hey there. I'm soooo glad I was able to help. I know how frustrating it is and bullying can be really bad.... have your legs started aching at all? Are you getting more pubic hair has your voice gotten any lower?