I am on birth control and about 3 weeks ago i was very sick and was put on antibiotics and was not informed that it would affect my birth control or that it had a half life, i took this antibiotic for 6 days, but since it had a half life it worked in my body for 7-8 days. I had intercourse with my long time boyfriend 2 days after i stopped taking this antibiotic and about 1 week later i started feeling symptoms of pregnancy, however my period graced me with its presence one week early(this past monday) and is very heavy at times then light at other times, not regular like most of my periods. I am still on this period, its been 4 days but yet i still feel pregnancy symptoms. Could i be pregnant??

Wel it's a good sighn you got your period but you should go see your doctor to see what's goin on.