I have always be regular with my period, every 26 to 28 days, never late. I am now 8 days late and have taken 4 home pregnancy tests and a blood test that are all negative. I am having regular lower back pain, slight cramping, extreme vatigue (I can sleep 12 hours a day no problem) and just feel different. I have been off birth control and trying to get pregnant for a year and a half. Could the tests be wrong and I really be pregnant? I know your mind can play tricks on you since I have been trying so long and want this to happen pretty bad but I would think that it would go away once I got all the negative tests back.

I have been off the birth control pill now for 5 months, we have a lovely 12 month old daughter and are trying again. i usually have a period at the end of each month (latest week into new month), i have all the symptoms of being pregnant: sickness, sensitive to smells, unable to eat or drink, fatigue, what feels like a swollen uterus. I have done 2 home tests both negative and 1 doctors test, again negative. The doctor told me that it may be a phantom pregnancy as we are trying to conceive. With my daughter i had the period cramps when i missed my period, and again missing this period i also have the cramps. Could all the tests be wrong.. i was thinking that they were done too early. I was told that if i miss another period i go back to the doctors and they are going to do scans to see if everything is ok.