3 weeks ago I had a miscarriage (February 8). I was only 7 weeks pregnant. Once the bleeding stopped me and my boyfriend wanted to try again. I had light spotting for two days (march 1-2). Can u get pregnant 3 weeks after a miscarriage? Am I pregnant?

I'm sorry for your loss, I've had 3 miscarriages. You can get pregnant right away after a loss, but they always advise you to wait one full cycle as it makes it easier for dating the new pregnancy, also if you didn't do a pregnancy test after the loss to show it was negative at that point, there is a chance that if you did a test now and it showed positive, it could still be from the original miscarriage. With one of my losses, even after a scan showed I had an empty womb, I still had symptoms and a test showed positive for a few weeks afterwards. 

After a loss, hormones and your body is all over the place, ovulation sometimes doesn't happen or is delayed. It's so very hard to say if you are pregnant again. Perhaps take a test, if it comes back positive, ask the doctor to do a blood test to check your hcg levels, this figure will give them some idea if the figure is consistent with a new pregnancy or residual hcg from the old pregnancy.

I wish you all the best. 

First of all i am very sorry that you miscarried :/ a friend of mine did too a few weeks ago. But yes it is very possible you could be pregnant. I have heard that lots of women get pregnant right away after having miscarried. The light bleeding very well could have been implantation bleeding. I would suggest you take a test.

My symptoms were gone rite when I had the miscarriage. But I haven't felt the same these days 3 days I been feeling tired, dizzy and smells would be string.