I will tell you my story later.  I have a diagnosis of grave's disease, hashimoto's disease, depression, bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, anxiety.  I also have chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia from Epstein Barr Virus.

Alan.

iam sorry to hear aout your illnesses and i've never heard of multiple conditions like yours .you  have to know that life is full of challenges and diseases is one of them.you have to put your faith in God and trust that you will be okay and trust in the doctors that they will find the answer to your problems and find the asnwers to make you feel well.Dont ever think of dying ever cause that will never happen and you will have the wonderfull life with full of ill free.Go to the Doctor to see what he can do for you to elliminate some of the conditions that can be managed like the Bi-polar,schizo and depression.life is too short to dwell on illnesses but live your life to the fullest and you wont think of pain.Get well