When i walk around at night i feel there is someone around every corner every bend every bush every tree and under every car. waiting for me so they can brutally attack me. when i was younger i was always so protective of my mother. whenever i left iused to have dreams that she woul be hurt or killed andnever see me again. i have out grown that. but the first part i still sufferr from. in the morning i am fine. its at night. im so scared and worried. some friends have called me a paranoid skitzaphranic. i have also been told that i am bi-polar. i told my mother but she doesnt believe me. my friend was actually going to bring in some bi-polar medication for me.! i just do not know what to do.! please help me.

I don't think it is wise or safe to use other people's medications. It is also very illegal. Paranoia can be a bad thing if you let it control you. On the other hand, paranoia is a basic survival mechanism too many of us are not making full use of. You can turn paranoia into something positive by enrolling in a martial art school, and turn your mind into a lightning-fast computer and your body into a machine. Any system or style will do. Martial art is not for everybody, but if it is for you, it will change your life in profound ways.