I must ask for an advice. I have strange painful manifestations on my face. It is sometimes accompanied with the strong headaches. I have visited some doctor, he look at me and gave me some pills for headache. He didn't run any analyzes or something. The pain continues to appear. What could be wrong? I can't stand this pain anymore!

It could be so called atypical facial pain. Possible causes are: sinus infection, dental decay or infections, temporal tendonitis, myofascial trigger points affecting numerous muscles including the masseter, pterygoids, sternocleidomastoid, diseases and disorders of the cervical spine, tumors affecting the Vagus Nerve in the region of the lung or esophagus. Of course this is just an assumption. You must find some other doctor who is more serious and inform him about your difficulties.