ive had sex countless times and im very expierianced,and so is my boyfriend.he knows all the right things to do and the sex is amazing and i always orgasm,but i cant get wet.he doesnt pressure me, im comfortable around him, and tells me not to worry but im very self concious about it.weve talked about it and weve wondered if a few things could be contributing to my problem but i thought i would see if anyone else had any ideas.

weve concidered: my birth control,not drinking enough water,and maybe because in my previous relationship my ex had to go to court because at the time i was underage and someone told the principal i was having sex with someone older.Although i am in a great relationship now and all my thoughts and worries about my last relationship have gone.

Still sounds like you're pretty young.

If you are going to be engaging in this type of adult behavior, perhaps you should check out the adult lubes and personal lubricants that are available at drug stores, grocery stores, and at adult bookstores.  Choose one that feels good, feels smooth, and has a pleasant (if any) scent.

im 21, and we have been using lube,but i want to be able to have sex without needing it.when we first started dating,we didnt need it but then after a few months it stopped.we thought it was just because we were having sex so often,but now im not so sure if thats true.

The amount of natural lube varries due to a lot of factors, most notably,

how turned on you are,

how much water is in your system,

and your hormonal level.

There's no shame in needing or using personal lubricant to make sex more enjoyable.

By the way, sorry for assuming you were younger.  My bad.

thats alright. and so water intake can effect that? that could be a good reason why,because i never drink water.im always drinking soda and coffee.and i know that thats a terrible habit that i started to try to break this week.

I believe caffine will have an effect also..