i've been having sex with my present bf for the last year and a half. we've been together for 4 years so we trust each other alot. problem is, recently i get really wet before sex because he's such a turn-on but during sex i tend to dry out and its starts to hurt so we just stop. we're both unhappy about it. i'm on the pill, but my doctor says that the oestrogen supposed 2 help me stay wetter. it isnt tho. i dont want to try a lubricant because i never had this problem before so now i just figure its something i need to change.... ?

Even though you don't want to try lubricant, I strongly suggest it. Not only will it help you stay wet during sex, it'll help prevent infections.

Women do complain of drying out during sex. It's typically not a sign of a complication or anything like that. It just happens to women sometimes. It may come back where you can stay wet, but in the mean time, I suggest you try lubricant. You don't want to be in pain and risk trauma.

i would use some lubricant. i take a lot of meds and i dry up during sex. my husband thinks it's because of him but it isn't. he doesn't understand no matter how many times i tell him. even though i dry out that doesn't keep us from going. we use lube and it helps.

I've never had your problem before but even though you might not want to try it, lubricant works really well and lasts alot longer than natural fluids. It also improves the feeling a bit.

r vaginas arent r most sensative spots and a penis penatrating a numb area for a while will dry the vagina out... tlk to him let him kno wen your starting to feel dry or if he is starting to feel u go dry to try to do what turns u on most what gets u wet

I was in the exact situation! I am 20 years old and have been with my boyfriend for 4 years we've been having sex for 2. I would start of wet but in the middle of sex it would become unbearably painful, like there was a brushburn inside of me. It was extreamely fustrating for the both of us and put an extreme weight on our sex life. Although ur doctor advised against it i strongly believe it's ur birthcontrol. That was the problem for me and as soon as i stopped taking the pills the pain went away! I have tried MANY different birthcontrols and found the lowest doses of estrogen work out the best i am now in the nuvaring and sex is back to normal.

what is the name of the medicine you are using to stay wet

What birth control do you do? I take the depo shot every 3 months. And I'm soo dry and I have no ideas.

I understand what your going through my boyfriend think it cause he's not doing his job but once he goes down on me and I'm really wet and then I go down on him and he has erictile dysfuntion so once I get him hard we have to go and then I'm dry

It could be your birth control. Implanon has been known to take away sex drive. Or it could be that you're dehydrated and your hormone levels are off. I've been through the same thing. My remedy = drinking 5-6 regular size bottles of Fiji water. & whole ground flax seed. Put a table spoon (or 2) in your breakfast cereal & in your dinner. Do tht and your natural lubricant should improve in about 5 days. P.s. you will be peeing ALOT. But you will be drippin wet in the bedroom ;) thank me later

Does it have to be Fiji water, or just filtered water will help? I'm willing to try anything to get my wetness back and I do have Implanon in my arm....I already drink lots of water, but I'll try the flax seed!

I Have been having the same exact problem with my boyfriend, I would be so turned on during sex but if we slow down I would dry up. I noticed it started when I got back on birth control so that could most definitely be it. I also have been drinking a lot more water before sex and it has helped slightly! I would try a different birth control.

A lot of the replies to your question say try lube! Well according to a doctor out could be 1 of 2things. 1 dehydration. Drink more water and or drink a glad before sex. 2 your not into what you use to be. Desire changes throughout life. Im going through your situation right now and have for a while so i seek out doctor post on this subject to help. I really hope it helps you to.

I never thought my birth control would take my sex drive, good to know though.

Im confused doesn't stopping birth control get you
pregnant?