I'm 19 years old and have been with the same guy for a little over a year now. Things used to be fine but not lately. We can foreplay forever and I still dont get wet…than we do go to have sex we have to make it wet with saliva which is really annoying and it burns? Im not sure what's going on. I have no STD's and have had ultrasounds done to check for other things. Nothing. Recently I was diagnosed with IBS and Esophogitis. I'm currently taking Align and Prilosec once a day and Hyoscyamine .125 MG about twice a day. What could be causing me to not get wet and the burning sensation which is only during sex and shortly after. This is not Vulvodynia. 

Saliva isn't enough of a lubricant to keep you from experiencing that burning sensation. Saliva might work if you're actually wet/have "natural lubrication," but since you don't you should probably invest in some lube. Try an all natural or very simple formula, not those "warming" or "tingling" lubes that might end up causing more irritation.

Im not a big fan of lube..but i guess thats what i might have to do. Do you know any ways to help create natural secretions?