Hi I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend have been together a little over a year. We keep our sex life exciting so we don't get tired of the same stuff over and over. But no matter what I'm never wet.. Hell go down or ill go down to lubricate him but nothing works on getting me wet.. And after sex I'm swollen down there and there are not any bumps but it feels really ashy and like there's dry skin down there. But my boyfriend never sees anything.. Is there anything I could take to help this situation? Somebody please help. I'm ready to enjoy my sex life again!! Lol.

Go to the store and buy some lube. It will help. Don't get the warming. It irritates the skin. It isn't as good as a natural lube but it really does do something. Also, has ur sex life always had this problem or is it a new thing? If it is a new thing it may be a hormone shift or even a mental block. I found that when I was mad at my guy or was distracted that we had this problem. You may be worsening the problem by worrying. I hope some of this helps. So young to have that kinda problem.

I have this exact problem , I used to be able to, and not I can't. and I don't know what to do either.

I love sex and I use to get so Wet guys would love it, Id be dripping before we even start pentration...
But Is it because I would smoke a ton of marajuana It seems like if Im not high I wont get wet or if I do (by him rubbing or going down) it dried very quicky.............. I use to get so turned on my p***y would swell and I would want to get screwed very badly by my boyfriend... Was drugs the reason I cant get wet normally now?
If i completely stop getting high will my sex drive come back I am not stressed nor unhealthy so Idk what the hell my problem is...

Me not getting wet doesnt stop me from still having sex though I like it everyday or more than once a day! Some guys think Im crazy but I just love the feeling and mostly the feeling of my man in me....
But its not really pleasuable because I dont have that turned on tingly feeling to satisfy
just the feeling of a hard object going up and down and I dont get off so Its almost pointless to have sex

Plus he doesnt like a lot of sex so I have to force him..which I feel bad If im not even getting wet or I have to be so high to even injoy it! what can I do???? Please help

I have this problem luckily my partner just kinda lubes me up but it's so embarrassing mines been since having my lil boy and I mean I'm a nympho I love sex but can't get wet :/ should I go to the doctors about this??

It could be your birth control. Implanon has been known to take away sex drive. Or it could be that you're dehydrated and your hormone levels are off. I've been through the same thing. My remedy = drinking 5-6 regular size bottles of Fiji water. & whole ground flax seed. Put a table spoon (or 2) in your breakfast cereal & in your dinner. Do tht everyday and your natural lubricant should improve in about 5 days. P.s. you will be peeing ALOT. But you will be drippin wet in the bedroom ;) thank me later

^^ this is very true ^^ i didnt realize how being dehydrated could greatly effect your natural lubrication. i would be wet for the first 10min then get dry and we use lube but i ddnt like slippery and wet feeling. so i was glad o find a natural solution to get me back tgo normal.drinking water keeping yourself hydrated will defiantly help with your natural lubriation. i heard alot of ppl talk about the flax seed oil too.. i would try that also.

I'm almost 22 years old and I've been having a similar issue. But I also have a lot of sexual health complications as well and I don't know if its due to this. I have HSV2 which is genital herpes and chronic yeast infections/bacterial vaginosis. My doctors can barely explain it other than "some people are just prone to getting them" and that is some BS, I need an explanation. I've taken all the necessary precautions. Don't wash with soap down there, all cotton underwear, etc. Could be the diet but I'm not sure. But I feel like me always having some sort of issue has given me such a mental blockage towards sex that I can never get wet anymore. When I had my outbreak/infection I would always tense up and prepare for it to be painful. I haven't had painless, natural sex in a YEAR. It was only a year ago that I used to get so wet and have amazing sex multiple times a day but now I'm lucky if I can even stand it enough to be bent over the bed because that's the only way I can have sex without pain. Ill be turned on and turned on but I won't be wet at all and it makes me immediately hopeless and depressed and I can tell that it makes my boyfriend miserable and obviously uncomfortable because what guy wants to f**k a dry p****. No one.We've been together for so long and it must seem to him like I've lost interest or am cheating on him or something, because technically he's seen the 'evolution of our sex life'. I don't know what to do. I think I have another yeast infection as we speak but there isn't any itching, though there is a lot of white acidic SOMETHING in there (this I know bc my bf told me last night and this morning when we had sex). Can someone please help me I'm so mentally and emotionally exhausted by all of this :( 

Could you read my recent post above and let me know if you think your remedy would help me? I would really appreciate it. It's the really long one that talks about HSV yeast and bv

I'm having similar issues as you, with the chronic BV etc, and the drying...I still haven't gotten it under control, but a couple things my doctor suggested were 1) PROBIOTICS, and 2) you may have low estrogen which could result in drying. Your doc can prescribe a cream that may help, you might look at what kind of birth control your using too. I'm going to try to drink more water, I think dehydration could be an issue. It's really hard to be young and really excited by your man and not physically show it.

If you are on pills that is probably why. When I was on the pill i lost my sex drive completely, including my ability to get wet. Even now a year later i still barely get turned on because my hormone levels are off.... :/

Omg I never knew this was such a common problem but damn I'm so sorry that ur so young and this is happening ! I'm 37 and have noticed this too which is hell Bc my man is 25 & I love sex but I am not getting turned on and if I do I dry up quick! A dr. Suggested some inserts which I can't remember the name right now but they don't ace a cranberry extract in them and they helped for a little bit. Best of luck and if u find something out pls share lol

It likely is your diet!! Some foods (like breads) cans stimulate the over growth of candida / yeasts. You should also consider taking a daily probiotic

Thankyou for the advice. Really solved my problem

Vitamin E. Insert one once a day , maybe better around bed time. Also orally take one. I have 1000 IU also, take vitamin E. Macs Root helps me get a little wet and also, Fish Oil. Take those twice a day. Omega 3. I am so over being dry when I really wanna have sex