Hi there i was fooling around with my gf and we joked about sex and she rubbed my penis on her and i got real excited and idk if i may have pre came. The next day she rubbed me again and i attempted to penetrate. I thought i wouldnt be able to but i just barely got the tip of the head in. I was so scared that i pulled away in at most 2 seconds. Im really scared about having pre-cummed. Ive read all over the internet and ik it doesnt hold semen if i pissed after masturbating and i know i didnt cum inside of her. Im really scared its been 3 days now and her period is in a while. can someone please put me at ease. weve been talking about this nonstop and im really scared weve screwed up our lives. PLZ help me...

i love her a whole lot butwe are way too young to have a child. i dont think shildren are mistakes but at the same time i know how it affects a relationship. Ive always wanted to be someone and she has too but with this im petrified. it was impulsive and thats why i pulled out before anything else. does anyone know the likelihood of precum causing pregnancy when matched with little penetration. i wont be able to sleep for weeks and i need someone to help me

Really depends when did she have her last period females only can get pregnant at max a week before ovulation and ovulation is roughly 2 weeks after their period depending on there cycle females ovulate only 24 hours in a month that's the window open for pregnancy if the sperm doesn't meet the egg in that window no baby but sperm can live up to 5 days so like I said depends when her last period was if she had her period 2 weeks before this happened id say there is a chance its all about knowing the cycle.

it started on the 20th and ended on the 28 or 29 of may
her cycle always falls around the 20th

it happened about a week and a half after the first day and 4 days after the last i think

okay so her period was may 20th ? and you guys fooled around 3 days ago? I'm just trying to get the time frame for you to get a better idea I mean I'm not a doctor but I have had a child I got pregnant with my son at 17 so iv been through it

i misscounted it was 2 days ago and yesterday. and yes the 20th of may

yea no cum just maybe slight precum and thank you for talking to me

on one hand i think about how hard it is for some couples to have children when they are actuallly trying and timing everything. I dont think the pre cum i may have spilled had much semen because of how clear it was and how i peed before hand which would have killed the sperm as well as having taken a shower and cleaning myself but i still feel paranoid. i imagine telling my parents and breaking their hearts and breaking my gf's heart if she is even tho its beyond unlikely and i imagine losing everything and i feel like it will never get better. I worry what my parents might say or do and how the rest of my family would react. theyd force me and her to stay away from eachother and that hurts and i want things to just come out great but we made a mistake. i made a mistake. she made a mistake. and the possible baby will be the one suffering because of it and those ideas scare me so if youre still there can you tell me about how it was for you and if you got thru it and how you told ur fam about it. what will they say and where do we go worst case scenerio.

am i getting ahead of myself here?