I can't get wet! My boyfriend was supposed to stay over tonight, it was supposed to my first time. But I'm so afraid it will hurt I had to make up an excuse!

He has used a toy on me before, but even then I couldn't get wet. He tried to use it in me, but it would only go in about 2-3cm it hurt so much.

IF he was to come over tonight I wouldn't be able to get any lube.

Any advice apreciated

If you can't produce your own lubrication, you absolutely have to use a lubricant. I don't know why you say you can't get any--they sell it in grocery and convenience stores everywhere now--but if you can't get out to pick some up, have your boyfriend pick it up on his way. Just go with a plain, basic personal lubricant or jelly. Don't use the warming oil or the stuff that's supposed to prolong intercourse. Also, keep some water handy near your bed, because personal lubricants, being water-based, tend to dry out, and it's better to re-wet them than to keep reapplying more.

Agree with above. It's pretty normal to not get wet enough. Even if you DO get wet using added lubrication is a good idea. If you can't get lubrication today, maybe use spit (have him go down on you before hand?) or extend foreplay so you are more aroused.

You can also just wait to have sex until you do have lubrication, theres no hurry.