hey all, im a 14 year old boy and i masturbate almost once every day
but when i do it take me only about 1 minute to get pleasure.. i feel this is wrong and it should take longer.. also i have never cum.. i think ..

1 more thing b4 i go... im not sure if my penis is big enough .. how big on average should it be at 14 ??

please help :-)

thanx in advance :-)

Dont worry! Sometimes it takes a while for you to cum. In penis size, it depends. Everyone is diferent.

I didn't start cumming until I was 16. I had a three inch penis until then, too. Don't always believe what you read on the internet like "you will cum and then pubes will start to grow" Or "most kids have pubic hair around 12 and come shortly after"

That's all bull. It depends on you. Some of my friends didn't have hair, but could cum. Some had it when they were in 6th grade, some still don't have it in high school. I was 16 or 15 and small hairs grew. Over time, that's all I could think about, probably like you. You're always thinking "when are they going to grow in? When am I going to cum?"

I spent so much time thinking about it, then it happened and I didn't even realize it. You'll get small hairs, and then cum will just kind of..well come. It will be a little bit, and then a little more and more etc. Don't worry, you're normal. And if you've only recently started masturbating, don't worry. It takes no time at all to get an orgasm. I started in 5th grade, and it would take like a minute. Now it takes about ten. It sucks. Haha, so the more you do it, the longer it will take you.

itll happen someday...

If ya got any tips on masterbating, tell them 2 me. I need them. Bye the way I'm a girl. Just sayin'

grab a cucumber and go at it

I am 13 and I can cum and I have pubic hair everyone is different your time will come

u could say, ur time will "cum" Badum dum tshhh

im 14 i got mad hair over my penis but i dont cum qq R.I.P

I have a little bit of hair and just started cumming a month ago... at first it was 1 little clear sticky drop... then I didn't cum again for like 4 days. Even sometimes I still don't cum but when I do is a few drops.... just wait you're time will come

Should he carry on maturbate without cum? Is it harmful?

Is the person able to produce semen? If not there is nothing whorng with masturbating and not ejaculating. Most guys will have a dry orgasm where they get pleasure but no semen. If he can produce semen it's not harmful to not ejaculate during mastuebation but if he doesn't it probably means he has not orgasmed either and may get a dull achy pain in his testicles. Commonly know. As blue balls

I'm 13 I masterbate almost everyday I do it for like 20-40 mins I have ore cum but no cum beacuse after I go really fast it like tingles my whole body and I can't wank any longer

Also I need to address I've cummed befor it was like a tiny drop then about a year ago I got into a fight and got kicked in then balls and I've never cummed since
Has this affected it?

Btw I meant I have ore cum not Ore cum

f**k sake pre cum