Hi I'm 14 and my penis is only 2.75 inches hard. I've got a little hair around my penis, and a tiny amount of armpit hair, probably in single digits. I'm really small, 5" 3.5 inches and I am constantly comparing my height to others. I feel really small now, as all my friends have grown, and are beggining to shave. I'm not in great shape, I'm really weak and have no abs. I'm afraid to work out in case I stunt my growth. Life really sucks because I'm just not growing. My voice is so high and I've never got close to ejaculating. I think I might have hypogonadism or something, but I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor. Can anyone help? Thanks Kp

The quick answer is youve already started puberty. How long since you noticed the hair?

Sounds like youve just started puberty recently. Your penis is about right for a boy just before puberty. Youll catch up to yuor friends soon. Youre in that normal range. Try to workout though and build yourself up some. It wont stunt your growth.

Bet youll see a big change before school is out next year.

Hi thanks for the advice man it means a lot that all u guys can be bothered to help me. Do you have any idea how I could approach getting fitter / stronger ?

Its been a long time and not much is happening at least 8 months +, maybe even a year. Is this normal?

Hey I also have a bit of gynecomastia or something, is that normal? I'm also a bit worried by my body shape, my hips are pretty wide while my shoulders are narrow. When I put my arms by my side there's a gap between them and my torso. Will this go away?

As far as puberty goes there are no set rules. There are basic guidelines that most of us follow but there are exceptions to that. One really never knows for certian. Boys start puberty at different ages and they go through it at different paces. You may be at a slower pace than other boys. Still think you're going to see some changes in the next few months. If you would like measure your penis about once a month and keep a record of it so you can see what's going on. Don't expect a huge gain in a months time though. About any kind of excercises would be helpful, they're really good for you and if you avoid them you'll only get weaker. I'm kind of in a hurry right now so I'll get back with you on the other things. Btw what is your heritage?

I'm indian ( from India) and my dad is 5 11 my mum is 5 3.

Thr reason I asked that was I was wondering if it might be anything typical of your race. I did some checking on the things you mentioned and it really didn't sound right. Got pretty big breast? How's your diet? Sorry it took so long to get back, something came up.

How about your testicals? About how big are they, think they've grown?

What does your pubic hair look like?

How about erections? Are you having them often? Sometimes for no reason? Remeber how embarassing that was. I was the only boy walking down the hall holding our books low in front of us.

Sorry, that was suppose to be I WASN'T the only boy.

hey dutch are you by. Chance thinking of klinefelters syndrom? Although the hight corrolation soesnt quite fit..... it could be a lot of things a slow developer but the wide hips are a bit odd....