My boyfriend and I had a pregnancy scare. I was 1 week late on my period. It was a little different too. I took a test which was negative. Went to the doctor, got a blood test, negative. The same day I got the results I started what I thought was my period. A few days after it ended I got brownish discharge which isn't normal. I decided to take another test just to be sure. It came back as a faint positive. I am in still in shock, I'm confused, and I don't know how to tell my boyfriend. Abortion is not an option. But as far as he knows I had my "period". Has this happened to anyone else? ALSO, we haven't had sex since before my period started. So is this like a miracle baby or can this happen? lol.

was the period lighter and shorter than normal?

It was a little different. I have a very heavy flow normally and it wasn't as heavy. But from what I have read the blood will be pink or brownish if it is implantation. There was some blood during this "period" that was a bit red. For the most part however it was dark dark brown. The thing that raised my suspicions was the light brown discharge a few days after the bleeding ended. I can't sleep at all because I have been going through it in my head over and over and I can't make any sense from it. I've heard some women say that have bled during their pregnancy and thought it was period. But still I'm in denial I think.