about 3 or 4 weeks ago i had sex with my boyfriend and i am on the pill but i always ALWAYS forget to take it well anyways i have been nauseated for the past couple weeks its not real bad its just every now and again i feel gross and it only lasts maybe 10 or 20 mins or even less than that and it comes and goes and also i noticed i have to go to the bathroom a lot more however my breasts are not tender or swollen or anything . . . . i took a home test and it said negative but that was like 2 or 3 weeks before my next period . . . . what do you think i should do ? or what do you think period ? . . . .

If it is two or three weeks until your period then you may not have even ovulated yet. All you can do is wait and see if your period comes. If you have problems remembering the pill there are other options - injection, implant or iud