I'm 25 years old and I was wondering how soon after unprotected sex can you feel signs of pregnacy. I had sex on July 5th and today I woke up feeling very sick with a headache and nausea. I haven't had a period since March 30th because I was on the depo shot but stop taking that in November. I took a test this morning and it was negative. Please Help %-)

A PREGNANCY test will not be accurate for at the very least 14 days AFTER SEX, but they are most accurate at your period.

YOU ONLY HAD sex 4 days ago! Pregnancy doesn't occur in 4 days... It takes 6-13 days for implantation to take place, and then you are pregnant and able to take a test. It takes awhile for that newly fertilized egg to implant, IF YOU EVEN OVULATED!

ALSO IT HAS ONLY BEEN 4 days, YOU CAN STILL TAKE THE MORNING AFTER PILL!! TO prevent ovulation! YOU can also have an IUD inserted up to 7 days after sex to prevent pregnancy!

IT IS NOT TOO late!

ALSO PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS would not occur FOR MANY MORE WEEKS, not 4 days after sex!