OK me and bf broken up. I had sex with some guy on April 7 the next day I moved back with my boyfriend.me and him had lots of sex when i moved back .My period stared on April 18 ... I looked up my ovulation date and it was may 3 which means I was all ready two weeks pregnant . my due date is January 24 2014 my not sure if my bf is the dad or the guy I need some help I hate myself for getting my self in this problem can someone please help me I pray to god every day that my bf the dad but I don't want to get his hops up and at the end him find out he's not the dad

Hi Sorry,

You said your last period was April 18.  Was it normal?  If so, it is unlikely you were pregnant then so your by would be the father.

Your doctor has you pregnant from April 24.  Normally they use your LMP for due dates.

A paternity test can confirm.  Again, if you had a "normal" period in April you most likely weren't pregnant then.

Hope it helps.

Oh my period only lasted 2 days

Yeah its a normally around there and it normally last 2 or 3 days so your saying my bf is the dad

So it wasn't "normal."

You're going to need a DNA test to confirm paternity.

Yes it was normal

Hi Dan
Are you sure?
Ovulation date 3rd May would give due date 24th Jan (38 weeks) as predicted.
Working from LMP dates 40 weeks are used, again giving around 24th Jan.
That would indicate pregnancy (implantation) from about 12th May.
Ovulation date 3rd May would suggest fertile dates 28th April - 3rd May.

I used 9 months Shepherd, I should have used the 40 weeks but didn't.

Thanks for catching that!

The real question, who's the dad? It should be the boyfriend. If she had a normal period on April 18 it wasn't "some guy."

So your saying my bf could be the dad

Yes, the boyfriend is very likely the dad.

The normal period you had in April tells me you weren't pregnant then.

There is always a chance though but it seems very unlikely.

I would also think that the boyfriend is most likely the dad "all things being equal"
But as you say "There is always a chance though but it seems very unlikely" that she was pregnant when having the 18th April period.

I have a ? What if my period started April 11

I have a?what If my period stared on the 11 of April will my boyfriend still be the dad

I have a ? What if my period started on the 11 of April

I have a ? What if my period started on the 11 of Apr i just askking will my bf still have be the dadil