hello please can you help it been 2 days I feel food stuck in my throat it feel it move around in my throat i try drinking water but is still there dont go down i eat food to see if it go down and it still there dont go down . Please can you help me what should i do. Thank You so much :'( :-(

Hello, ok ive been dealing with some similar issues for the past year now. In all honesty i thought it was asthma to begin with but i found out i didnt have it. So i went to other doctors to figure out what was my issue , still nothing has fully been solved with my problem. I did recently get an idea on wut this feeling might be Acid reflux causing it. Acid reflux can cause ur throat to burn in a horrible way making it very difficult to swallow and sometimes even breathe. It can also make u feel horribly ill and tired. Drinking water will not help this go away , but it if u take small sips of a drink it can help. If u do have acid reflux , if that is even what this is take Nexium and drink cranberry juice that helps too.