Im five weeks pregnant and i dont know who the father of my baby is... i slept with some one on april the 26 and my boyfriend on april the 30th my conception date is april 26- may 2. My due date is jan 20th 2013 who is my babies father?

my last period was april the 15th!!! Somebody help me plese!!!!

That depends on your cycle length (typically 28 days) and the date your period was due.
But assuming a 28-day cycle, then 26th would have been a fertile day, and 30th probably not.
However, your 'conception' dates indicate that you have a longer cycle (30/31 days), maybe because you always expect your period to arrive on the same day of the month. If it were a 30 day cycle, then 26th could be a fertile day, but 30th would certainly be a very fertile day. If it were a 31 day cycle, then 26th would probably not be a fertile day, but 30th would certainly be a highly fertile day.
So what were the dates of your period starts for Jan, Feb & Mar?
What is the reaction of your boyfriend to your pregnancy? What is the reaction of the guy you were unfaithful with?
I await your reply.
Hope this helps as a start.